Our contact details
Name: Ricardo Dias Physiotherapy
Address: 16 Richmond Road, Calne, SN11 9UW
Phone Number: 07921881817
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
• Identity Data includes [first name, maiden name, last name, title, date of birth, address, GP details].
• Contact Data includes [billing address, email address and telephone numbers].
• Financial Data includes [bank account and payment card details].
• Transaction Data includes [details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us].
• Technical Data includes [internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website].
• Usage Data includes [information about how you use our website, products and services].
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We collect Special Categories of Personal Data about you this includes, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services). In this case, we may have to cancel the service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your identity, contact and financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
• Fill out your initial assessment form
• During the course of your treatment
• When contacting other medical professionals
• Liaise with your insurance company
• Book an appointment online or over the telephone
• Give us some feedback.
• Undergo a physiotherapy assessment, physiotherapy records are maintained on a secure booking and notes system using secure servers and is ISO27001 compliant.
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use your personal details to maintain your medical records, which we are required to provide by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with:
• Your GP.
• Your referring private medical insurance company.
• Your consultant
• Anyone you request us to share your personal data with eg sports coach, carer, family member.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers in order to maintain accurate physiotherapy record. If you are over age 18 we legally have to keep your records for a period of 8 years. If you are under the age of 18, we are required to keep your records until your 25thBirthday (or 26thBirthday if you are aged 17).
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data if beyond the legally required timescales outlined above.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk